Pertemps Swindon are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to work within our busy town centre office.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a busy team within a rewarding environment.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for;
- Establishing new relationships with new clients whilst maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Liaise and attend meetings with clients necessary to perform duties and aid business and branch development
- Attracting candidates by drafting and placing adverts on social media and job boards
- Screen and Interview candidates and complete relevant checks
- Organise interviews and make job offers for clients
- Ability to build rapport with clients and candidates
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant you will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- You will be an experienced recruiter who is a self-motivated and a pro-active individual or if you have a sales background and looking for a career change this could be the right role for you.
- Outgoing and positive attitude is essential together with strong candidate attraction and business development skills
- Highly organised and have the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills dealing with people at all levels over the telephone and in person
If you are interested in this Recruitment Consultant role, please click apply or contact Kelly Head in our Swindon branch.