Pertemps are looking for a Warehouse Operative to work for a young, independent brewery established in early 2013. Our client has picked up numerous awards including: 2nd Best New Brewery in the world 2013, Best Brewery in England 2014, Supreme Champion Beer of Britain 2018 for their Breakfast Stout and Broken Dream. They also held a place in the Top 100 Brewers in the world since their inception.
Our client is looking for an energetic Warehouse Operative with a can-do attitude to assist with accurate picking and shipping their delicious beer to thirsty customers via their own fleet of vans as well as pallet shipments
You will be responsible for:
- Picking and shipping of beer
- Working to a high standard and to tight deadlines
- Safe loading and unloading off all goods
- Completing all paperwork where required
- Being prepared to work in a cold store environment
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience in a previous role (a love of Beer helps too!)
- A good level of physical health (Heavy lifting of kegs WILL be involved)
- Forklift experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Electric pallet truck experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Full UK Clean driving licence would be beneficial but not essential (Own Transport would be very beneficial due to the location of the role)
This is a Full-Time position, initially on a temporary basis with the potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 0830 - 1700 (Some flexibility may be required)
If you think you have what it takes to join one of the UK's most exciting breweries, then please apply now!