Pertemps are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join one of their long-standing clients based in Reading.
Our client is an independent wholesale supplier of frozen foods and ice cream! Their depot in Reading requires a Warehouse Operative to work in their cold store in temperatures of -21 / -25 degrees.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Picking and packing to customer orders
- Collating orders together to be loaded onto company vehicles
- Replenishing stock
- Ensuring packed orders are labelled with the correct invoice numbers
- Helping to load vehicles in the yard.
The ideal warehouse worker / operative will be an enthusiastic team worker with a positive attitude.
To be considered for this role, you MUST posses the following:
- Experience working in a cold store environment (-20 degrees or colder)
- Experience working in a warehouse or as a picker/packer
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively both as an individual, but as a part of a small but vital team
- Attention to detail
- A fork lift licence (FLT or counter balance) is highly desirable but not essential for this role.
Working hours are as follows: Monday - Friday 0700 - 1600.
This is initially a temporary position, with the potential for a permanent contract for the right candidate!
To be considered for this exciting Warehouse Operative role, please apply now!