Pertemps are looking for a Warehouse Operative to work for a prestigious company based in Reading!
Your day to day duties will include:
- Sorting parcels to be loaded onto vehicles
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of the vehicle
- Adhering to Health & Safety standards at all times
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept up to standard
To be considered for this Warehouse Operative role, you will need the following experience:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Effective communication and customer service skills
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Operative to join a busy, vital team in Reading!
A five year checkable work history will need to be provided before the assignment can start as well as aviation security vetting to be completed.
Work will be subject to passing a DBS Check.
Hours of work will be based around a 0645 - 0945 and/or a 1630 - 2030 shift (some flexibility is required!)
If you are interested in applying to Warehouse Operative role, please apply now!