Pertemps are looking for an Upholsterer to work for a privately owned, family run business based in Reading!
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Taking apart and reupholstering chairs and sofas to specific requirements
- Checking for any other damages and repairing accordingly
- Carry out quality checks on finished items
- Assisting with loading goods onto company vans
To be considered for this Upholsterer role, you will need the following:
- Experience as an upholsterer
- Previous experience working with chairs and sofas
- An upbeat, committed and professional attitude
- Ability to take own initiative
Our client is looking for an Upholsterer to join a busy, independent team in Reading!
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 0700 start. You will also be required to work 2 Saturday mornings each month - 0700 - 1100.
This is initially a temporary assignment with the potential for a full-time contract for the right candidate!
If you are interested in applying for this Upholsterer role, please apply now!