Field Sales Consultant
About the Business
A world leader within their industry is currently seeking 2 Field Sales Consultants to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be part of a growing team, in a company who is experiencing rapid growth. This award winning company is now turning over huge amounts in sales worldwide.
Main Duties of the Field Sales Consultants:
• Direct sales within an allocated Territory
• 2 days in the office, 3 days field
• Generate leads
• Gain new business opportunities
• Presenting the company's products up to Director / Board level.
• Work off own initiative, think outside the box, and in a fast paced environment.
Essential Qualifications/ Skills of the Field Sales Consultants:
• Degree educated – preferably in Business Economics, Scientific or Technical degree.
• Previous Sales experience
• A passion for sales and a fast paced target driven market
• Have a full, Clean UK driving licence.
Benefits of the Field Sales Consultant:
• Quarterly Bonus
• Company Car
• Advanced Pension
• Life Cover and Private Healthcare
• Offers on Leisure
• Paid travel and Accommodation
• Laptop and Mobile phone.
How to apply for this role
If you feel that your skills and experiences match the skills outlined in the responsibilities of the role, please HIT apply and upload your CV or call 0121 227 8715 and ask for Sarah Green.