About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation with their industry and are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team. They are a Cloud Based Software business who have a number of USPs including a loyal customer base. They have a brilliant company culture with roles that are autonomous and broad in their nature.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:-
• Implement the marketing plan including account based marketing.
• Design integrated demand generation programmes to drive prospect engagement.
• Support the business development to convert the leads into qualified sales opportunities.
• Budget, plan and support events.
• Plan and update annual and quarterly marketing plan.
• Analyse marketing programmes, communicate results and evaluate marketing effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
The Marketing Manager will ideally:
• Proven experience as a successful Marketing Manager within the technology industry.
• Previous experience of B2B Marketing and sales process with experience in building/nurturing and converting a pipeline of qualified leads.
• International experience is advantageous.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing/Communications
What's on Offer
The Marketing Manager role is a full time permanent position based in South Birmingham. If you are based in Birmingham or Worcestershire this could be a great role for you. For more information please apply.