Year 4 Teacher - Whickham
We are currently seeking two capable, passionate and hard-working Year 4 Teachers to cover maternity leave in both Year 4 classes for one of our lovely client schools in Whickham. Both contracts are full-time and open-ended, running at least until the summer although they are likely to run into the Autumn term as well.
This is a medium-sized Catholic school that has a real family feel, and which was recently graded 'good' by Ofsted.
The school will accept applications from experienced teachers as well as confident NQTs who have an excellent track record of promoting pupil progress in KS2. Successful candidates will be expected to undertake the planning, teaching and assessment of the whole Y4 curriculum for the duration of the placement, and should aim to become a valued part of the school community.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience in UK primary schools
* Ability to plan, teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a Year 4 Teacher
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of Year 4 Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for these Year 4 Teacher vacancies.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of Year 4 Teacher has been unsuccessful.