What’s in it for you?
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Join a well-established Fintech business in the heart of Edinburgh
- Great opportunity for you to develop new experience and undertake a qualification to further your own professional development
- Join and assist an essential part of the Finance function
- Work with a diverse client base helping to shape the way they borrow money, now & in the future
- Great exposure to Senior Stakeholders within the business as you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller
- If you’re a hardworking professional that enjoys a thriving environment with huge plans for growth moving forward, this is the opportunity for you!
- Posting and reconciling of bank transactions within the accounting system
- Prepare daily client money reconciliation
- Management of the purchase and sales ledgers ensuring timely payment
- Carry out daily banking duties
- Support the debt collection process in relation to borrower repayments and any corresponding recoveries actions
- Aid preparation of monthly management accounts
- Contribute to the budgeting and forecasting process
- Update and maintain operational procedures
- Collation of information for FCA returns and other regulatory reporting
- Participate in various project workstreams
- Relevant accounting experience
- Proficient in use of accounting software
- Rigorous and consistent approach to monthly reporting procedures
- Solid Excel skills with the ability to handle data in an efficient way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business acumen, self-motivation and strong relationship skills
- Ability to work well & co-ordinate with different departments
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you.