Pertemps Specialist Division are working in collaboration with an Edinburgh-based organisation who are looking to acquire an experienced payroll assistant to join their team due to a period of continued growth. Reporting directly to the payroll manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing, creating, and maintaining employee payroll and payroll records.
- Process company payroll
- Maintain payroll processing system
- First point of contact for queries regarding wages, deductions, time records, exemptions, and taxes
- Resolve issues with timesheet and payroll records
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures
What's in this for you?
- Opportunity to join an experienced payroll team, with career development in a payroll function.
- Competitive salary
- Group pension
- Employee rewards and offers
This opportunity would suit an experienced administrator who is looking to kickstart and develop a career in payroll, with a reputable firm, with progression and career development opportunities.
Pertemps highly experienced Permanent Recruitment team specialise in identifying, sourcing and providing you with attractive and aspirational permanent job opportunities for your next career step.
We are engaged by many of the leading Private and Public Sector organisations across Scotland to secure the very best talent across a range of skill sets, professions and specialisms.
Our industry specific recruitment experts are delighted to be available to you to provide exclusive job opportunities, market advice, personalised insights and to inform and support you throughout your career journey, no matter what stage you may be at. We would love to hear from you.