Location - Yeovil
Salary - Neg
Interview Date - ASAP
Start Date - ASAP
I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to assist a leading Facilities/Maintenance Provider on a scheme in Yeovil.
Are you experienced in supervising team’s/projects?
As an Electrical supervisor your will manage direct staff & subcontractors to complete works within timescale and budget. Duties will include:
Experience and Qualifications of the successful Electrical Supervisor -
- Planned Maintenance, completing remedials and reactive maintenance
- Organising and scheduling work
- To achieve KPIs and personal targets
- Sending out quotes and arranging of any additional resource or equipment
- managing workers, timesheets, workload and performance, appraisals
- Manage all reactive works
- A Supervisor with leadership credentials and proven track record of delivering results within a supervisory environment.
- City & Guilds IEE 17th(18th) Edition Regulations BS7671
- City & Guilds 2391/05-52 Test and inspection
- IOSH , SMSTS
- Must have experience in a similar role, ideally FM contracts
- Can lead and motivate others
If this Electrical Supervisor role is of an interest to you then please don't hesitate to contact Emma @ RGB Recruitment OR APPLY now to submit your CV for consideration.