Pertemps Cambridge are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an experienced HGV Technician based on the outskirts of Kings Lynn. Experience is essential and a HGV Driving license is advantageous.
HGV Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
• Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer's procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
• Assist in fault diagnosis.
• Comply with warranty procedures during repairs ensuring warranty displaced material is returned on completion of a repair.
• Ensure that the company time recording procedures are compiled with and job cards write ups are completed accurately.
• Ensure that service sheets are completed as per manufacturer/customer instructions.
• Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to the workshop supervisor/controller/service reception
• Ensure that you conduct yourself in a business like and professional manner.
• To have a flexible approach to work commitments at all times.
• Work with the team to ensure a strong top team ethos exists.
• Support the development of any young trainees and apprentices.
• Road test vehicles when required, subject to licence restrictions.
Temporary and Permanent placements with immediate starts available if desirable. Good social working hours, day or night shift available.
If you feel like this role is of interest to you, or if you have any questions – please contact Courtnie via email or phone on 01223 620 923 / firstname.lastname@example.org