Our client is a FTSE 100 business who are looking to expand their strategic Sales Team. The successful candidate will be hungry for success and have a strategic, analytical mindset as your markets will be insights driven. You will be a creative thinker and ideally have experience with creating innovative solutions for both the customer and the customer's customer.
The main purpose of the role to deliver profitable growth through identifying, engaging and delivering strategic new business.
• Lead, Develop and deploy the New Business strategy to build on market position among large centralised FMCG's aligned to the UK objective of profitable growth.
• Supporting the deployment of Scalable Innovation into Category A opportunities and existing customers.
• Develop and commit to a Strategic Plan for each opportunity to deliver long term sustainable profitable growth, inc Cross Regional
• Lead & drive the opportunity delivery plans utilising the full proposition, insight and data.
• Maintain the Tender Calendar and Working platforms to manage the opportunities in a structured and efficient way.
• Report and deliver against agreed targets and objectives, adapting to deliver performance.
• Understand the Market, customer and business needs; identify, characterise and develop value creation and innovative solutions for new business opportunities within the customer and across the network for mutual benefit, promoting at all times the 'way we sell' principles and ways of working.
• Design and manage a Senior Level / Cross Functional contact map between Regions, Sectors and the customer.
• Build and manage relationships at a Senior level.
• Lead, coach and performance manage the New business and support teams as appropriate to develop the team for the future needs of the sectors and customers.
You will be energetic and innovative and able to think outside the box, As well as being an exceptional sales person you will also have exposure to and knowledge of marketing.