Hourly rate: £8.50 per hour
Location: Hull, HU15
An exciting opportunity is currently available for an Office Administrator to join a busy and friendly team, working approx. 22 hours per week, across 4 days.
This position requires someone with diligence and initiative, even when put under pressure to provide support within the production office to help manage their stock database.
As an Office Administrator, your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Answer telephone and email enquiries
- Assist management with general administrative duties
- Filing / scanning
- Manage the stock database and ensure it is up to date
- Data input
The successful Office Administrator will ideally have the following:
- Strong Excel skills are a must
- General Microsoft office literacy
- Able to be flexible to work approx. 30 hours per week over 4 days (can be flexible)
- Able to start ASAP
If you're interested in applying for this Office Administrator role please apply online with your most up to date CV or contact Alex in the Hull office for further information.