£18000 per annum
HGV C+E Tramp Driver required Urgently
Pertemps Driving Division are currently recruiting for professional C+E Class 1 Driver's to work for our client in Honeybourne
Pertemps is one of the Uk's largest privately owned specialist recruitment services and an equal opportunities agent looking for you to become part of our growing team.
Our Client is a large privately owned well known distribution company working on behalf of Aldi and Lidl supermarkets distributing fresh vegetables in cages Nationwide.
You will be driving a new Articulated lorry with Chilled box trailer & tail lift at each drop you will be required to H/ball cages and reset the bars to ensure load security this job also entails 4 nights out per week Tramping and although the operating site is Honeybourne collections from farms or distribution centres will also be required also
Pay: £11 to £13 per hour ltd companies welcome
Hours: Days, Tramping
Duties / Responsibilities
* Delivering to Local and Nationally across the UK
* Dealing with delivery paperwork
* Some Trunking work to Delivery Centres will be required
* Vehicle checks & defect reporting
* Digi Card
* CPC card
* Cat C
Benefits of working with Pertemps Driving Division:
* Access to Pertemps Driver Training Academy & refresher Training
* CPC / Driver Training available
* Market leading Recruitment Specialist who have been in the business for over 50 years
* PAYE or Self employed
* Free uniform & PPE
* Access to a Pertemps representative 24hrs a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year
* Members of FTA / CILT / IAM / DSA / ALLMI / Investors in People.
Other opportunities available:
* Full & Part time contracts, Days & Nights
* Weekend work
* Odd days
* Other driving work (B (van), None HGV C1 (7.5t), HGV C & HGV C+E work Available.
To be considered for this role or to discuss other opportunities that we have available please click 'APPLY' and follow the instruction or call Pertemps Redditch and Ask for Alec Brewer or Dave Bridgford.
Redditch Branch 22 Bromsgrove road B97 4QY on Saturday 10th of June you will need your Driving Licence and other ID please call for more information. 0152 768 585