£11.00 - 13.00 per hour
A successful manufacturing company based in Redditch, Worcestershire is now recruiting for a new member to join the quality department due to expansion. The role will encompass Quality Control, Inspection and Auditing to assist in product and processes compliance.
The company produce various springs, wireforms & precision pressed components for a number of sectors, including; defence, aerospace & oil/gas. Previous knowledge of appropriate aerospace quality standards and protocol is highly beneficial for this role, but not essential if strong experience of relevant skills can be demonstrated.
Duties to include the following:
- Provide Quality and inspection support for activities within a manufacturing cell
- Ensure product and process are compliant to the required standards
- Generation, review and maintenance of documentation and product data
- Liaison with customers, suppliers and internal departments
- Problem solving and rectification of returns and other issues
- Performing product and process audits
- Providing support to any initial and final product inspection as required
- Ensuring the verification and calibration of the quality tools
In order to perform the role effectively, it is expected that candidates should be able to display the following skills and experiences:
- Proven Quality experience from a manufacturing environment
- Expertise within the Aerospace industry would be advantageous
- Highly effective communication skills
- Auditing experience and ability to complete Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Computer skills including competent use of Microsoft Office products
In return a negotiable salary is available based upon skills & experience. The position represents the chance to join a strongly established company that rewards performance with continued development and excellent opportunities to progress.
Please click 'Apply' to be considered for this role