£11.00 - £13.00 per hour
Permanent Employment opportunity has arisen for a local manufacturer of niche Springs & pressings. Working in a state of the art manufacturing facility on day shifts, with an early finish every Friday. Onsite parking and full canteen facilities available to use.
Working for a Manufacturer of specialised springs and pressed components for a number of sectors including; Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Automotive.
- Ensure adherence to quality requirements and processes in the inspection of springs, wireforms, stampings and assemblies
- First-off, final inspection using a mix of SPC and 100% as required
- Become conversant with all the requirements of ISO9001, AS9100 and NADCAP and nominated customer specifications
- Liaison with customers, suppliers and internal departments
- Problem solving and rectification of returns and other issues
- Performing product and process audits
- Providing support to any initial and final product inspection as required
- Complete FAIR's, PPAP's, PFMEA's and customer specific quality paperwork as required
To be successful in this role you will have proven Quality experience from a manufacturing environment. Previous experience within the Aerospace, Oil/Gas or Automotive industry would be advantageous.
To be considered for this role please click the 'Apply' button.