Service Engineer x3
£20k - £25k
Working in the heart of Bromsgrove, with 3 sites and a workforce of nearly 60 people with a family business feel. Covering work throughout the UK and Internationally. Our client holds a strong customer base and has partnered with several OEM's and offer a comprehensive service including calibration, testing and repair of equipment. This role will be based at their purpose built head office facility in Bromsgrove, reporting to the Service Engineer Delivery Manager.
Service Engineer Responsibilities
To be successful
- Service, Repair and Assess equipment
- Ensure all SLA's are met for the customers back-to-base equipment
- Complete all paperwork and documentation to required standards
- Maintain compliance to all company standards and policies
- General housekeeping ensuing a safe working environment
- Continually seek to improve processes
- Qualified to ONC or equivalent in an electrical discipline
- Background in electronicsengineering
- Effective problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
The successful Service Engineer will be expected to undergo a week's specialist OEM training in America, so the ability to fly is a must. You'll be joining a close knit expanding company with plenty of options for personal progression, and working with some leading technologies in their field.
In return the Service Engineer will be offered a starting salary up to £25k per annum, comprehensive training, 20 days holiday + bank hols, working Mon - Fri 9 - 5. Any overtime would be paid at a premium rate. If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career with a great company, and feel you have the skills listed above then click 'Apply'
and follow the instructions.