Data Erasure Engineer
£18,000 Per Annum
About our client
Our client a successful manufacturer based in Droitwich is seeking an Data Erasure Engineer to join their company on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to provide a quality configuration service to new and existing clients by completing data erasure and cleansing activities on IT assets.
- To operate efficient data erasure processing services under taking training and refresher training to maintain an up to date knowledge base around data erasure operational procedures
- To maintain an organised flow for all services being scheduled
- To promote compliance to all customer method statements and work instructions
- To work to all ISO quality procedures and processes
- To prepare IT products for data erasure, clearing BIOS settings and making sure that hardware is detected
- Ensure company production levels and KPI's are met
- Load, unload, prepare and inspect pallets pending data erasure
- To update company databases
- To promote team work and collaboration in order to achieve own and company procedures
- To undertake any other duties, including being able to travel to clients sites throughout the UK
What's on offer?
- Proven knowledge with IT and experience in data erasure
- Proven knowledge with computers and component parts
- Knowledge of both IT hardware and software
How To Apply:
- Permanent Position
- Salary £18,000 Per annum
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: email@example.com
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!