£22,000 to £30,000
About our client
Our client a successful engineering company based in Kidderminster is seeking a Surveyor/Estimator to join their company on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to design metal profiles to client specification for construction sector. Commutable distances to Kidderminster, include Droitwich, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourport and the surrounding areas.
- Travelling to site to survey and design bespoke metal profiles
- Processing orders
- CAD & CAM Design
- Working with clients to ensure the customer requirements are satisfied
- Travel to and from clients site is a requirement of this role
What's on offer?
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Structural engineering or construction qualifications
- Experience within the sheet metal fabrication industry with be beneficial
- Proven ability to deal with customers in a professional and confident manner
- Due to the requirements for onsite visits a driving licence is essential
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and develop within the role
How To Apply:
- Permanent Position
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm and Friday 08:00am to 4:00pm (flexibility is required due to on-site work)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: email@example.com
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!