Electrical & Hydraulic Engineer
£28,000 to £30,000
About our client
Our client a successful electrical and hydraulic engineering company based in Kidderminster is seeking an Electrical and Hydraulic Engineer to join their company on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to advise, design, build and repair systems to client specification. Commutable distances to Kidderminster, include Droitwich, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Stourport and the surrounding areas.
- Advise, design, repair and build complete systems from simple control panels through to PLC Controller
- Under take fault finding process to determine appropriate repair
- Perform calibration of equipment electrical and hydraulic equipment
- Visit client sites to undertake servicing or breakdown work
- Liaise with clients and provide advice on equipment as and where required
What's on offer?
- Proven Experience in a similar varied role, with the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Working knowledge of latest wiring regulations
- Proven experience working with new build control panels and PLC systems
- Ability to be flexible with working times due to onsite work
- Ability to travel throughout the UK with the occasional overnight stop
- Driving license is essential due to onsite requirement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well at all levels
- A team player, be able to work well at all levels
- Confident in approach with the ability to make quick decisions
- Have a flexible approach to working and be able to adapt to any given situation.
How To Apply:
- Permanent Position
- £28,000 to £30,000 Per annum
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working Monday to Friday 8:00 - 4:30pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for them please do not hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!