Are you a HGV1/LGV1/Class1/ C+E driver looking for a new opportunity to work for a market leading Client ?
Our prestigous client based in Crewe is looking to recruit an ongoing HGV1/LGV1/Class1/ C+E driver to work within their innovative organisation.
Your new company
When you are successful your new company is well established and is offering ongoing work . Your new company takes pride in the service they deliver.
Your new role
Your new HGV1/LGV1/Class1/ C+E driver role will include;
To Succeed in the role
- Deleveries of chilled and frozen produce
- Driving double and single decker trailers
- Average of 3 drops per run
- Start times between 1200-1800
- Average 10 hours per shift
- Limited handball involved within this role
- Mon- Sun shifts available
You will have;
- Experience of driving HGV1/LGV1/Class1/ C+E
- Hold an up to date CPC Card
- Positive and eager attitude
- Be flexible and reliable
This company offers a Class1/HGV1/LGV1 or C+E driver the flexibility of mid-day to afternoon start times. Also includes free parking and a positive and friendly environment. Limited handball is involved within this role
Whether you are a Class1/HGV1/LGV1 or C+E driver please apply within