Ascot, SL5 9AA
£35,000 - £40,000 + Van
Are you an experienced Plant Fitter / Field Service Engineer with experience of working on Heavy Plant in the construction equipment industry?
Would you like to be part of an organisation that is a long established and highly reputable business within the within the rental industry?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and staff orientated company. The role of Plant Fitter will be tasked with:
• Covering all types of machinery including; fixed plant, crushers, screeners, excavators, loaders, shovels, wood / waster grinders, dozers, vehicles, pumps and all types of plant used on tips and transfer stations
• Maintain, repair and service all equipment as per manufacturer's specifications.
• Attend breakdowns on all sites as required at any other designated site.
• Maintain parts stock or advise manager in relation to any required purchases.
• Ensure knowledge of technical advances is kept up to date and advise if additional training or equipment is required.
• Ensure depot workshop is kept clean, tidy and complies with all relative legislation.
• Make sure work is carried out in a safe manner and equipment and facilities supplied are used in a way to enable this.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Full driving licence required.
• Highly capable in diagnostics and repairs of all different aspects of plant and vehicles.
• Knowledge of electronic s / vehicle electrics and hydraulics.
• Experience in welding and fabrication a benefit.
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of the booming providers in its industry. You will be joining a team where you will be encouraged to become the very best you can be. Due to the expanding nature of the business there will be opportunities to progress and contribute to future growth of the company.
For more information on this opening please call Shana on 0121 450 5000 or email email@example.com