Talent Acquisition Manager
£80,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
Network HR have been retained by a boutique financial services firm for the appointment of a permanent Talent Acquisition Manager. The Talent Acquisition Manager, in an RPO model, will play a key operational role by providing a meaningful, relationship-driven service, underpinned by robust processes. Acting as a trusted advisor to the hiring community and HR stakeholders, this role is ultimately responsible for the effectiveness of all day-to-day recruitment activity and delivering a quality led candidate experience through all resourcing channels. With a low volume of hiring, you will manage a small team of Talent resources who will need supporting with coaching, mentoring and upskilling. The Talent Acquisition manager will not focus on direct sourcing but will act as a trusted partner to help guide stakeholders with market knowledge, resource planning etc. Responsibilities will include:
What experience you will need:
- Working hand in hand with stakeholders to deliver a high-quality recruitment service to client accounts
- Accountable for the accuracy/processes of the ATS
- Developing relationships with Hiring Managers and client stakeholders including HR to ensure a high level of customer service. Including advising of recruitment and selection strategy and engaging in resource-planning meetings
- Customer-centric approach in attitude and output
- Experience of managing key accounts in an RPO recruiter model
- Experience working in a financial or professional services environment (insurance would be desirable)
- Network, influence and collaborate effectively at an operational and senior level externally
- A proven track record in improving performance of direct sourcing through team management.
- Proven commercial acumen
If this role is of interest, please don’t hesitate to email your interest across to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following the link.