Network Recruitment Solutions are a specialist childcare agency based in Lewisham. We are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practioner to work in the Forest Hill area. You will have to be a experienced Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practioner with atleast 2 years experience in this role and passionate about childcare.
This is a full time position of 36 hours per week over 4 days with varying shift patterns dependent on the needs of the nursery. You will be entitled to 20 days annual holiday plus an additional 5 days (discretionary) at Christmas/New Year.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ level 3/CACHE Level 3/BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children from 3 months-5 years in a nursery
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Nurse/Nursery Practioner
- Have working experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum (up to date with the 2017 EYFS changes)
- Safe Guarding and Paediatric qualifications are preferred but not necessary
The rate of pay is between £14,000 - £16,500 depending on experience and this position has great oppporunity for career development, offering support and training if needed.
If you want to apply for this Nursery Officer position please send your CV over to us,
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.