Working in a friendly and relaxed office, you will be based in Tottenham.
This will be a Monday to Friday position working 9-5.30.
We are looking for a Purchase Ledger to be based within the finance team.
The role will include:
1. Reconcile supplier invoices/statements and credit notes with payments and remittance advice notes
2. Raise cheques and remittance advice notes and adjust ledger accordingly
3. Liaise with suppliers
4. Set up new Purchase Ledger Accounts
5. Raise transport invoices
6. Check cross hire invoices for accuracy and oversee entry on the Purchase Ledger
7. Produce a monthly payment schedule for Managing Director
8. Produce a weekly list updating on payment queries from suppliers and update outstanding payment schedule reflecting those that are outside payment terms
9. Print and import sales invoices and run relevant reports ensuring that all invoices are imported correctly to TAS
10. Supervision of Junior Purchase Ledger Clerk by allocating tasks and overseeing workload
11. Any ad-hoc duties as required by the business objectives and general admin duties
Knowledge and experience required:
Previous experience working within a finance or accounts department
Good Excel skills
3 years plus experience
Desirable knowledge and experience:
Previous background working as a Sales Ledger Clerk/Purchase Ledger, Accounts Receivable Clerk or Billing Administrator
Perhaps used Sage
This role can start ASAP.