Bartender- 5-star Luxury Restaurant
Do you have a background in hospitality? a 5-star luxury Restaurant in Central London (close to Green Park tube station) is currently seeking an experienced Bartender to join their team.
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
- Fantastic company benefits package
To be considered for this position you must have experience in a similar role ideally within private members club or 5-star restaurants/Hotels.MAIN DUTIES
- Working hours - Tuesday to Saturday (shifts between 11:30 - 9:30pm)
- To have at least basic knowledge of cocktails and knowledge of mixing drinks
- Exceptional customer services and a can-do attitude
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of your area and promote a service of excellence to guest
- Recognize the needs and comfort of the customer throughout all service
- Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness, presentation of furnishings, and the proper set-up of the bar; report any necessary repairs to the Restaurant General Manager.
- Be flexible and carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capacity
• Great work life balance
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays
• Fantastic company benefits package
Working hours - Tuesday to Saturday (shifts between 11:30 - 9:30pm)
Whether you are a Junior Bartender, backback, chef de rang, receptionist and have worked in a restaurant, hotel or a private members club, then I would love to hear from you.
Click the apply button ASAP to get the dream job you've been waiting for!