IT Infrastructure Engineer - £400 daily - Inside IR35
My client is a large Public sector Organisation with a current requirement to recruit an IT Infrastructure Engineer to be responsible for delivering world class infrastructure projects across a range of technologies.
The IT Infrastructure engineer will have a proven track record of working with a range of Microsoft technologies in large, Enterprise environments with awareness of the ITIL framework.
The IT Infrastructure engineer will
• Create high quality technical project documentation: -
• Liaise with suppliers for technical specifications and customer departments for input to issue resolution.
• Deploy Web Content Filtering in an Enterprise Environment
The successful Infrastructure engineer will have the following:
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory and related technologies: - o AD DS o Group Policy o At least a basic knowledge of AD CS o DFS-R and DFS-N
• Knowledge of Citrix technologies (XenApp and XenDesktop) with prior experience of delivering apps and desktop in a thin client environment
• Good knowledge of DNS and View Management
• Knowledge of Windows images and app deployment solutions like SCCM is highly advantageous
• Experience of diagnosing complex Application issues and troubleshooting support calls.
• Sound knowledge of TLS, SSL and PKI technologies. Desirable Skills
• Understanding of networking fundamentals (routing, firewalls, load balancers, VLANs, network teaming, PXE, DNS and DHCP)
• NetScaler ADC (Gateway, LB, CS, WAF, AAA)
• Experience with Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS)
• Knowledge of Hyper-V and XenServer
• Knowledge of InTune
• Strong working knowledge of AD CS and SCEP (and PKI in general)
If available and interested, Please apply immediately