Head of Digital Marketing | Cheltenham | 80,000.00 – 100,000.00 Join an award-winning financial advisory group as we seek an exceptional Head of Digital Marketing to spearhead and lead the digital marketing strategy.
This permanent role calls for an individual with unparalleled drive, thriving on overcoming obstacles to get the job done. We are seeking a starter-finisher with outstanding attention to detail. If creativity and commercial acumen motivate your actions, we want to hear from you.
In this pivotal position, you will make strategic and operational decisions while closely managing existing projects and campaigns to ensure successful delivery and measurable results. As the ideal candidate, you will oversee the execution of all aspects of our digital marketing services, including SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for the Group.
- Create, develop, and manage strategies for B2C activation.
- Possess extensive and up-to-date knowledge of the full spectrum of digital marketing services, including SEO, content marketing, link building, social media, email marketing, and PPC.
- Plan and implement the communications strategy, adhering to brand standards.
- Develop efficient and leading CRM strategies, driving client acquisition, and retention, and boosting brand recognition.
- Direct responsibility for web and social media strategy and content.
- Oversight of PPC and SEO strategy from both tactical and implementation perspectives.
- Set clear KPIs and targets with supporting analysis for ROI reporting.
- Develop processes and best practice guidelines to ensure the role integrates with the wider business strategy and creates a platform for growth and development.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be a key member of the management team with input into direction and strategy. The ideal candidate would be operating at a similar level in another organisation, preferably within financial services.
This is a huge opportunity to make a real impact in a highly respected and already successful company.
- Exceptional commercial experience with proven end-to-end multi-channel expertise to drive brand growth.
- Proven skills in creating a successful integrated B2C digital marketing strategy.
- Experienced all-around digital marketer with essential skills in SEO, PPC, CRM, re-targeting, email marketing, influencer engagement, social content, paid advertising, and analytics.
- Actively demonstrate ongoing best practices in all disciplines, engaging key stakeholders as required.
- Highly ambitious to develop this role in an innovative and entrepreneurial manner.
- Rigorous analytical skills with a focus on deliverables and tangible achievements.
Please contact Ellis Mears at the Gloucester Pertemps Office for full details