Apprenticeship Sales Advisor
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable training who are located in the North West of England
Due to growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Telephone Sales Advisor.
As an experienced Apprenticeship Customer Advisor, you will be paid a salary of up to £2400 and you will also receive excellent benefits including 26 days bank holiday, pension scheme, and genuine career opportunities.
This training provider delivers a wide range of apprenticeship qualifications alongside Commercial Training.
Main duties of the Telesales Advisor/Account Manager will include:
• Build and maintain strong relationships with new customers and providing information on the training programmes
• Confirming client eligibility
• Booking appointments for the Business Development Managers.
• Advising Clients on Training programmes and how they work
• Working to set targets in the form of new learner starts per month
• Supporting with the recruitment of learners
• Administering client correspondence and confirming appointments
Skills and Experience Required for the position of Business Development/Sales Advisor
• Proven track record of achieving targets within a telephone-based role
• Experience of Business to Business Sales and Customer Service
• Knowledge of Training Programmes including Apprenticeships would be highly desirable
• Excellent all-round IT Skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
This position is being managed by Pertemps Work-Based Learning and Skills Division
For more information please contact Simon Atkins on 0191 3000513
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Employer Engagement, Apprenticeships, NVQ, Account Manager, Account Management, Sales Executive, Telesales, Lead Generation, Recruitment Consultant, Customer Service