Cover Supervisor – Secondary School
KS3, KS4 and KS5 availability
Cover Supervisors, We Need You!
Are you looking to continue your career within Education? Or are looking to gain more classroom experience before completing your teacher training? This is an unmissable opportunity!
Pertemps Education has enjoyed huge success and we are now recruiting cover supervisors!
We want to speak to Cover Supervisors who are interested in daily, short and long term positions in Secondary Schools in Colchester, although applications to other locations are also being accepted.
• There is an abundance of opportunities available to teach across KS3, KS4 and KS5
• Ability to teach a variety of core and option subjects
• Experience teaching across the Secondary Curriculum
• Flexibility – work days that suit you!
With excellent rates of pay and the best agency customer service in the County - you can not afford to miss out on this opportunity - send your CV now to Pertemps Education!
What we are looking for:
• Educated to degree level
• Confidence in classroom management
• Experience of working within a Secondary environment
• Ability to engage and inspire young people
• Flexibility and adaptability
We want someone with the following skills:
• An outstanding role model for teaching and learning
• Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
• Is inspirational and dynamic
• Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
• Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
• Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
Click 'Apply', upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email)
REFER A TEACHER BONUS!
Pertemps Education Network will give you £250 for referring a teacher to us. The process is simple - get in touch to find out more!