We URGENTLY require a Senior Nursery Nurse to work on a Permanent basis in the Brockley area.
You will have to be a experienced Senior Nursery Nurse with atleast 1 years experience in this role and extremely passionate about the early years.
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week with varying shift patterns dependant on the need of the nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ level 3/CACHE Level 3/BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent
- Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years in a nursery
- Have experience of working as a Senior Nursery Nurse
- Have working experience and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum (upto date with the 2012 EYFS changes)
- Safe Guarding and Paediatric qualifications are preferred but not necessary
The rate of pay is £19,646.25/year and this position has great oppporunity for career development, offering support and training if needed.
If you want to apply for this position please send your CV over to us,
Network Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this post is exempt from the rehabilitation of offenders Act (1974) and all applicants are required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure Check.