CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR - £18K - £22K (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) MON - FRI 8.30AM - 5PM - PERMANENT
Our client are looking for a new Customer Account Administrator to join their growing team.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude and previous administrative experience, we would like to hear from you. They are a fast paced logistics company offering a range of career opportunities and career progression.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Provide an excellent standard of customer service and build customer relationships
- Manage and process deliveries and dispatches of stock in accordance with company procedures and HMRC requirements using in house systems
- Communicate with Operational and Weighbridge staff to facilitate the correct receipt and dispatch of stock
- Timely customer query and complaint resolution
- Maintain neat and organised electronic/paper files and working environment
- Provide additional support to the Customer Account Team and Weighbridge Offices as necessary
- Assist with stock taking
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work to process
- Able to find solutions and remain calm under pressure
- Customer service and administrative experience
- Be an organised and efficient team player
- They will be friendly, helpful and approachable, even when the pressure is on
- And enjoy working as a part of a team contributing to service delivery the business can be proud of
In return as well as the usual benefits, such as company pension, annual parties etc we offer a vibrant and fulfilling place to work with the opportunity to develop skills and progress.
If you feel you have the experience and skillset then please either call Teresa or email your cv for this fantastic opportunity