Based in Surrey, this consultancy specialise in Infrastructure Design, Transport Planning, and Environmental Assessments. Operating in the private and public sector, they work on projects such as large scale residential developments, cycle & pedestrian facilities and urban design & regeneration. With over 60 members in their Surrey office, they are now looking for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer who will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a consultancy background.
- Will have previous experience working within a consultancy background producing first hand drainage designs using Microdrainage.
- The successful Civil Infrastructure Engineer will have experience providing Flood Risk Assessments on a number of different infrastructure schemes.
- You will have an excellent working knowledge of Autocad. Use of software such as Microdrainage, PDS, and Civil 3D will be extremely advantageous.
- Producing detailed drainage design strategies using microdrainage for a number of schemes including residential, commercial and industrial.
- The successful Civil Infrastructure Engineer will be providing Flood Risk Assessments on the schemes listed above.
- Liaising with clients and attending regular site visits to view the projects in motion.
- Using Microdrainage on a daily basis.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please get in touch with George Hale via firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 020 7932 2800.