Civil Infrastructure Engineer (Assistant / Project grade) – Central London
- This company is willing to offer the right level of salary for the right Civil Engineer, ranging from; £30,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, paid overtime at 1.5 of basic salary, discretionary bonus scheme end of the year, healthcare scheme, insurance covers and paid expenses
- This company also offers an in-house accredited training scheme for membership with ICE.
- Progression and career development is strongly encouraged in this company.
RGB Network are currently representing a medium to large sized established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy in their search for a Civil Engineer, to be based in their Central London office.
- This is a Civil & Structural engineering led consultancy, operating within the industry for more than 30 years and have expanded continuously, now holding more than 100 staff within their office between the two disciplines.
- Their Civil engineering discipline holds 15 to 20 members of staff, ranging from experienced Engineers, Technicians and Juniors. They all work collaboratively and are given the opportunity to undergo project management responsibilities and training.
- They work on a wide range of projects within many sectors, and these projects vary from minor refurbishments to million pound projects.
- The Associate Director of the Civils team adopts a friendly approach, looking after her team and regularly rewarding them with incentives.
Civil Engineer role profile
- Working within this company, depending on your level you would have the opportunity to come into the team at Assistant or Project Engineer grade undertaking a hands-on design and client facing role.
- The Civils team is divided into two sub-teams, working collaboratively. At Project Engineer grade, within your immediate team, you would have the responsibility to manage a set load of projects whilst working alongside the Associate of your sub-team.
- As a Civil Infrastructure Engineer you would experience majority of the spectrum working on; Access Roads, Foul & Surface water drainage designs, and producing Flood Risk Assessments.
In order to be a functional Civil Engineer for this consultancy you would need to have experience in:
- Working on Highways AND Infrastructure schemes in a private sector consultancy environment.
- Relevant software such as; AutoCAD, Civil 3D (desirable), PDS and Windes Microdrainage.
- Producing designs under the relevant section agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Communicating both internally with team members and externally with clients and local authorities
If you are interested in this opportunity or similar roles then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or by emailing email@example.com