A fantastic client of ours is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative that has an overhead crane and Counter balance FLT licence. Having these licenses would be advantageous, however, my client is happy to interview experienced Warehouse Operatives without these licences.
Hours: 38 Hours a week, Monday - Thursday 08:00 till 16:00 and Fridays are 08:00 till 15:00.
- Warehouse Operative with FLT and Overhead Crane licenses £10.00 - £11.00 an hour.
- Warehouse Operative with no licenses £8.00 - £9.00 an hour.
Duties / Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative include but are not limited to:
* Using powerful machinery to cut heavy pieces of glass to size.
* Manual Handling/Heavy Lifting.
* Using Counterbalance FLT to move heavy equipment around the warehouse.
* Using overhead cranes to move large pieces of glass.
* Performing all of these duties whilst keeping to the Health and Safety procedures.
Requirements for the Warehouse Operative:
* Warehouse experience preferably within the glass industry.
* Reliable and hardworking.
* Available from the end of May.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Counterbalance FLT licence & Overhead crane license is advantageous.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Operative position and you possess the required skills, then please apply today for consideration.