Press Brake Setter Operator
Pertemps are recruiting for a Press Brake Setter Operator to work for an engineering company in Basingstoke. This is a permanent, full-time position. Our client is looking for an individual who is able to read and interpret engineering drawings and work on their own initiative. Sheet metal working background is an advantage.
Key responsibilities as a Press Brake Setter Operator:
- Set up and Operate various machinery in the factory.
- Set and Operate Press brake.
- Produce accurate work and examine work pieces for defects.
- Liaise with the supervisor and quality controller with regards to work.
- Operate safety equipment and use safe working habits at all times.
- Maintaining accuracy.
To be considered for this Press Brake Setter Operator position you will need:
- To comply with company Health & Safety standards at all times.
- You must be able to work from engineering drawings.
- To demonstrate quality awareness in their work.
- Be able to work within a team environment.
- Experience of setting and operating CNC Press Brake is desirable, though full training will be given.
- Understanding technical plans and drawings.
To find out more on this particular Press Brake Setter Operator position, please click apply now below.