Warehouse Stock Auditor
Pertemps Basingstoke are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Stock Auditor to join a large distribution depot in Basingstoke.
The successful Warehouse Stock Auditor will be responsible for:
- Scanning, counting and dealing with compliance of various batches of stock using a hand held scanner
- Working in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitoring accuracy of stock picked by warehouse teams
- Ensuring all stock is fully complaint
- Identifying errors that have occurred
The Warehouse Stock Auditor will have:
- Previous experience of picking or packing in a warehouse environment
- Flexibility to work different shift patterns
- Ability to maintain concentration with tasks of a repetitive nature while achieving a high standard of accuracy
- Enthusiasm and drive for achieving high standards
If you would like to speak to us about this Warehouse Stock Auditor role, please clikck apply or contact Jemma Dunford in our Basingstoke branch.