Call Handlers. Pertemps are currently recruiting for Call Handlers to work at the head office of a very large and successful UK based retailer.
These roles are on a temporary ongoing basis, with a potential to go permanent.
40 hours per week, paying £16,900 per year, located in Estover.
Prime purpose of the role:
• To provide the customer with an exemplary standard of customer service in accordance with agreed procedures through telephone, electronic or postal communication as appropriate
• To ensure that all defined policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
• To keep an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of all policies/processes and to action all enquiries in accordance with agreed procedures
• To provide front line customer services in line with agreed protocols, timeframes and correspondence handling requirements
• Through effective interaction and communication with stores, internal personnel and selected 3rd party organisations, provide an integrated service to enhance the customer experience
• To identify customers' needs and deduce the appropriate course of action e.g.holding response pending further investigation, acknowledgement of concerns and close where possible etc
• Accurate recording and data entry of customer details on to the CRM
• Prioritise case load to ensure incidents are dealt with and followed up at regular intervals
• Keep up-to-date with all procedures and products in order to meet customers' expectations, on a daily basis
• Liaise with Customer Services Management Team for best approach when solutions are unclear
• Answer customers' questions/enquiries in line with current guidelines taking into account media activity and seasonal stock
• Ensure all technical and call handling targets are met
• Maintain confidentiality, security of information and premises (Data Protection Act 1984)
• Health and Safety at Work responsibility
• To provide support to trainees and colleagues in the job role as required
• To provide support and cover for colleagues during periods of absence
• To support the business with a flexible approach to working patterns that will include weekend and Bank Holiday working when required
• To accurately record clock in/out times for shift pattern to support team productivity and payroll accuracy
In return, the company due to its constant growth and expansion, offers excellent career opportunities and development.
If you are interested in the role and feel you fit the criteria required, please click apply today for your chance to be considered or contact the Pertemps Plymouth office.
This vacancy is being handled by Chelsea Walker, Recruitment Consultant at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for all Temporary Commercial Recruitment. Chelsea is an experienced recruitment consultant with excellent client contacts and relationships. Chelsea prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job, every time.