Client Outsourcing Manager. We're looking for a Client Outsourcing Manager with experience in a business-to-business customer focused environment who has excellent negotiating and communication skills! Working in a modern office environment with great career prospects you will be client focused, offer top level customer service and have an analytical approach to problem solving.
As a Client Outsourcing Manager, you will manage specific client accounts and build strong working relationships. You will manage their tender and sourcing requirements and support the Head of Vendor Management. You must have a logical, analytical approach with good attention to detail and the ability to interpret data and other information accurately.
To be successful, you will need to have business to business experience (B2B), be inquisitive and have excellent negotiation skills. You must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
It would be advantageous to have experience in: Buying, Procurement, Law, Legal, Business analysis or Account Management.
You need to be competent using Microsoft Office, including Excel and have excellent business communication skills, experience in a B2B, client focused environment.
As Client Vendor Manager you will:
• Attend monthly and client quarterly review meetings as necessary, virtually or face to face. Organise / attend any other client specific meetings as required
• Monitor quality standards/supplier evaluation and Key Performance Indicators for the suppliers and prepare reporting information for supplier reviews
• Negotiate effectively to obtain competitive rates & terms and achieve cost saving targets.
• Research market & geographies for new supplier options in response to client requests.
• Engage with suppliers to understand their capabilities, offerings and capacity.
• Preparation of Management Information (KPIs) for the Vendor Management team and as per contract requirements.
• Develop relationships with clients and supplier network to build loyalty.
This is a full time position of, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Starting salary of £21,700- £24,000 on an upward sliding scale dependant on experience. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The office is close to the train station and bus stops. Residential parking and council car parks are also available. This role is commutable from Plymouth, Saltash, Liskeard, Tavistock and Launceston.
If you are interested in the role and feel you fit the criteria required, please click apply today for your chance to be considered or contact Natasha at the Pertemps Plymouth office to fast track your application.
Key words: Business to Business, B2B, Buying, Procurement, Law, Legal, Business analysis, Account Management.