Sales and Customer Service Advisor. This is the ideal role for a sales professional looking to work with a range of clients from small firms to major international organisations.
As a Customer Service and Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for working towards ambitious targets through developing and strengthening the company's existing and potential client base.
You must have experience within an outbound, business to business (B2B) sales environment.
You will be joining a hugely successful, innovative and friendly company with plenty of career progression opportunities!
As a successful Sales Advisor you will be:
• contacting prospective clients via the telephone and informing them of the company's services
• developing relationships with existing clients and ensuring increased customer spend
• booking appointments with key decision makers for consultants to attend
• updating and inputting records of all contact made on the content management package and responding to all enquiries appropriately
You must be able to:
• Have the ability to self-manage a demanding workload whilst remaining focussed on the task in hand
• Act as an effective team player with drive, energy and passion to motivate self and fellow team members
• Have good administration and IT skills are essential.
• Proven success within a sales/customer service environment desirable.
You must be able to demonstrate a natural flair for communicating and selling over the telephone at all levels.
This is a full-time, permanent position Monday-Friday. The salary for this position is between £16,500-£18,000, depending on experience.
If you have outbound, business to business sales experience please click apply now or call the Pertemps Plymouth Branch and ask to speak to Natasha Bond.