Pertemps are recruiting for Customer Service Advisor's to work at the head office of a very large and successful UK based retail chain.
As a result of their exciting expansion plans, they are seeking Customer Service Advisors, to offer support to their very busy department and be a part of their continued ongoing success.
This role is located at their brand new head office in Derriford.
The positions are 40 hours per week, working over Monday-Friday with a Saturday shift on rotation. Currently, the advisors work approximately two Saturdays over a four week period. There is a monthly rotational shift pattern between 8am-8pm. The four shifts are 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm and 11am-8pm.
Prime purpose of the role:
• To provide the customer with an exemplary standard of customer service in accordance with agreed procedures through telephone, electronic or postal communication as appropriate
• To ensure that all defined policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
• To keep an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of all policies/processes and to action all enquiries in accordance with agreed procedures
• To provide front line customer services in line with agreed protocols, timeframes and correspondence handling requirements
• Through effective interaction and communication with stores, internal personnel and selected 3rd party organisations, provide an integrated service to enhance the customer experience
• To identify customers' needs and deduce the appropriate course of action e.g. Holding response pending further investigation, acknowledgement of concerns and close where possible etc
• Accurate recording and data entry of customer details on to the CRM
• Prioritise case load to ensure incidents are dealt with and followed up at regular intervals
• Liaise with Customer Services Management Team for best approach when solutions are unclear
• Answer customers' questions/enquiries in line with current guidelines taking into account media activity and seasonal stock
• Ensure all technical and call handling targets are met
• Maintain confidentiality, security of information and premises (Data Protection Act 1984)
• To support the business with a flexible approach to working patterns that will include weekend and Bank Holiday working when required
If you have previous Customer Service experience, communicate confidently and thrive off of new challenges and working in busy team - then please apply now!
This vacancy is being handled by Chelsea Walker, Recruitment Consultant at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for all Temporary Commercial Recruitment.
Chelsea has been working in the Recruitment industry for 5 years now and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job, every time.