Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator to join a rapidly expanding organisation, located in Ivybridge.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role requires administrative duties, technical support and providing support in a SAAS (software as a service) company.
If you have an interest in technology, then this is the role for you. We are looking for someone who can work on their own initiative and take the lead in decision making when appropriate.
Duties will include:
• Answering enquiries by telephone and email.
• Technical problem solving and resolution
• Maintaining site testing and function records
• Online data analysis
• Client management & customer service
• Online research and reporting
• Writing and dispatching emails
• Data extraction/input
• Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
• Assisting colleagues/management as necessary
• Undertaking other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
This is initially a 3 month contract, with a possibility to become permanent for the right person. 30 hours per week, £8.50 per hour.
If you are interested in this vacancy then please apply today!
This vacancy is being handled by Chelsea Walker, Recruitment Consultant at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for all Temporary Commercial Recruitment.
Chelsea has been working in the Recruitment industry for 5 years now and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job, every time.