Pertemps is working in partnership with this leading global logistics company based in Milton Keynes.
This is an amazing opportunity for experienced LGV, C+E drivers who are seeking ongoing work, knowing where they are each week with start times given a week in advance.
This contract provides opportunities for LGV, C+E drivers who are looking for long term ongoing work, with a progressive and forward thinking company. The client has temp to perm positions available for the right individuals who demonstrate skills and attributes in line with the company's corporate policies.
Working as a C+E driver the details as follows:
- Start times between 04:00 - 06:00 (some degree of flexibility)
- Guaranteed minimum of eight hours each day
- Working Monday to Friday
- Delivering pallets and horticultural goods
- Average shift 10-12 hours per day
Due to the nature of the contract, successful applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
In return the Driver will receive:
- Hold a valid C+E, LGV license, Full CPC and Digi card.
- Less than 6 points on your licence, for insurance purposes
- At least two years continuous experience
- Have a good understanding of health and safety.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and customers.
Pertemps have over 50 years of experience in the driving and logistics arena, we work with drivers of all levels of experience and qualifications. By taking the time to get to know you, we not only find the perfect job to suit your skill set, but we find jobs that are tailored to suit your lifestyle - and that's why we have a reputation of keeping our candidates happy!
- Excellent rates paid accurately and on time.
- Online Payslips.
- Holiday pay & Pension.
- Different payment models.
To apply, please apply online or call Nikki on 01908 208500