Calling all hospitality accountants!!! Are you looking to work for a luxury hospitality brand in central London?
My client is a highly reputable hotel and restaurant group based in central London. They are currently looking for a Senior Management Accountant from a hotel background to work closely with the Financial Controller & hotel head office colleagues. The main focus being to improve the profitability of the hotel, to achieve operational goals and safeguard the assets of the company through effective control & management of finance issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparation of Management Accounts - Accurate & timely input & statistical reporting
• Carry out Monthly margin & payroll reconciliations
• Improve and automate existing processes
• Act as a key link between the Finance function and operational business units
• Attend regular meetings with Senior Management with the ability to discuss & explain financial performance & KPIs to both finance and non-finance personnel
• Prepare the Daily Sales Report each day and distribute appropriately
• Manage annual budget process
• Supervise hotel cashier
• Control of Balance Sheets ensuring reconciliations are timely and accurate
• Manage the year end accounts process and audit
• Ad hoc financial analysis, financial modelling, planning, forecasting and management reporting as required
• Control & checking of travel agents and conference booker's commission
If you think this exciting opportunity is the next step for you then please contact us ASAP!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Lawrence Molyneux via phone 0207 430 5570