Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk? Have you got experience of working with a large ledger, ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so I would love to hear from you.
My client is a private healthcare company located in Central London and they are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their finance department.
Duties will include:
• Responsible for chasing overdue debt via phone and email
• Aged debtor reports on a monthly basis
• Credit control reconciliations
• Completing month end reports for senior management
• Liaising with the fee earners and partners
• Escalating accounts if need be
The candidate must have exposure to achieving large targets and fantastic communication skills. You must also have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups).
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!