Are you looking for a new role working with a property investment company? Are you an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk with exposure of working with a large ledger? Do you have ability to hit targets and are you KPI driven? If so I would love to hear from you. You could be part of this global organisation working within their finance team.
Duties will include:
• Raising sales invoices
• Receiving payments
• Allocating payments
• Processing cheques, credit card payments, electronic payments and cash to the sales ledger
• Processing remittances (emails and post)
• Responsible for cash allocation
• Reconciling payment to the bank statement
• Matching and batching receipts
• Processing receipts to the bank statement
• Dealing with customer queries
• Assisting with credit control as required
• Producing a monthly debtor report showing payments outstanding
• Ad-hoc duties
You will have had previous exposure to achieving large targets and fantastic communication skills. Strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups), excellent communications skills and a target driven hard working attitude are key for this role,
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.