You can't wait for inspiration, you have to go at it with a club! What a great time for you to be looking for a new career challenge. We currently have an amazing opportunity to work with our client, a globally recognised private members club.
They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who will work closely with decision makers across the organisation in the delivery of projects for the Financial and Technical teams.
You must be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the project life cycle as well an ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels across a global setting.
You will be:
• Working on various types of projects and technologies, completing detailed analysis and capturing requirements as needed by the team
• Act as the interface between business stakeholders and delivery teams.
• Ability to capture detailed requirements and maintain traceability throughout all phases of a project
• Assess recommended technology solutions against business requirements
• Run workshops and engage with stakeholders as needed to support project deliverables
• Working with colleagues from other teams and shared service teams to both communicate and manage dependencies
• Creation of UAT scripts and own test delivery timelines and objectives
• Maintain project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; recommending actions
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; reviewing system capabilities; writing specifications where required
• Minimum of 3 years' business analyst experience, familiar with waterfall techniques
• Proven experience as a BA in a fast paced company environment
• Demonstrable experience delivering within the full Project Management Life Cycle: Initiation, Planning, Execution and Closure
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Experienced working with technical teams and Business Stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
• Great communication skills, able to translate technical terminology to business stakeholders
• Extremely organised with strong time-management skills
• Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.