Bravo! We are proud to be working with one of London's largest theatre companies to find an accounts assistant on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Raising of sales ledger invoices upon request for the hospitality and production departments
• Processing weekly revenue and cost journals for the Ticketing Operation
• Weekly Amex payment journals and assistance in the reconciliation of the Amex Control account
• Purchase Ledger Statement reconciliations and daily Purchase Ledger assistance where necessary (including coding and processing of invoices and payment runs)
• Monthly processing of company credit cards and liaising with senior members of staff with queries
• Weekly / Monthly travel and entertainment analysis
• Assist in theatre cash audits
• Weekly processing and reconciliation of theatre Petty cash
• Weekly / Monthly reconciliation of certain Balance Sheet Accounts
• Provide holiday/sickness cover as necessary across the department
• Studying towards an accounting body (AAT) or a good all round accounting experience (minimum 2 years experience).
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• Good knowledge of accounting processes and procedures
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.