The science of today is the technology of tomorrow! We are hugely excited to be currently working with one of the world's champions of technology. Having sales and support, production and research development operations in around 200 countries, and with regional head offices in London, Singapore, Japan and the US, they truly are an international organisation.
The role of the Finance Analyst is to support the Finance Management in producing relevant and accurate financial information for the purpose of internal & external customer reporting, management decision making & production of monthly management accounts.
• Assist with the production & analysis of the monthly management accounts
• Assist with Audit process
• Support Financial Controls (e.g. Yields, Month End & Journal Files)
• Responsible / Support Purchase Ledger
• Responsible / Support Cash Management
• Responsible / Support Inter-company Debt
• Responsible / Support Customer refunds
• Liaise with Payroll and assist with expenses
• Assist with the preparation of Inter-company Reconciliations and agreement of balances
• Preparation of information to external bodies (e.g. VAT, FLA & Statistics)
• Liaise with Funders, assist with Reconciliations and preparation of information
• Proactively, seek to improve controls & processes
• Production of ad-hoc financial & management information
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Part Qualified Accountant, or qualified by experience
• Possess a strong financial accounting background
• Self-motivated, with the ability to prioritise workload to meet targets
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Computer literate including Oracle and advanced Excel
• Good communication skills with ability to work alone and as part of a small team
• Committed to meeting deadlines & possess excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.